I added custom CSS to my site’s blog posts. Primarily changing the margin for the post description, so it was centered. I also changed the width and height of the featured images for blog posts.
The only issue is that for mobile, the pages are looking a bit strange. The blog images are cut off and when it comes to the paragraphs, after each word there is a break, making the page extremely long. A good page would be to compare this blog post of ours on desktop vs. mobile: http://aquilasw.com/2018/01/10/promoting-careful-not-kill-top-performers/
Can you help me keep my custom CSS in place while making the pages mobile responsive?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big