I added custom CSS to my site’s blog posts. Primarily changing the margin for the post description, so it was centered. I also changed the width and height of the featured images for blog posts.
The only issue is that for mobile, the pages are looking a bit strange. The blog images are cut off and when it comes to the paragraphs, after each word there is a break, making the page extremely long. A good page would be to compare this blog post of ours on desktop vs. mobile: http://aquilasw.com/2018/01/10/promoting-careful-not-kill-top-performers/
Can you help me keep my custom CSS in place while making the pages mobile responsive?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen