I added custom CSS to my site’s blog posts. Primarily changing the margin for the post description, so it was centered. I also changed the width and height of the featured images for blog posts.
The only issue is that for mobile, the pages are looking a bit strange. The blog images are cut off and when it comes to the paragraphs, after each word there is a break, making the page extremely long. A good page would be to compare this blog post of ours on desktop vs. mobile: http://aquilasw.com/2018/01/10/promoting-careful-not-kill-top-performers/
Can you help me keep my custom CSS in place while making the pages mobile responsive?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox