I recently encountered a problem.
I have changed stylesheet.css and portfolio-three-column.php to make my portfolio page shows the way I want. (four columns and portfolio thumbnails are layout right and ordered by title in ASC order.) Even when I click the category filter, everything looks nice and has no problem.
see page link: http://bectechnologies.net/products/
However, When I open a single category page use the slug link, such as: http://bectechnologies.net/portfolio_category/4glte/
As you can see, the page has layout problem and not in order. All they code I changed for the portfolio template page wasn’t working.
BlueOwl can you provide a solution make the category page, has no layout problem, thumbnails ordered by tile in ASC order. Just consistent with the portfolio template page?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly