The portfolio filter does not work on my site. I tried to disable all the plugins, but it does not solve the issue. Also, I have cleaned up the browser cache many times, but the problem persists.
I have no idea what happened.
I noticed the problem came after I disable / delete the NextGen Gallery plug-in, but I don’t think it was the cause of the problem…
The URL of Portfolio (slug= outdoor) page is this: https://www.guidedolomiti.com/pro/
Pleas help me
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Pixelated logo
- Slider Revolution – Fatal error
- A couple of issues after WP update.
- Trouble with license & installing demo content
- Licence regular in subdomains
- Aqua Theme problem with wordpress 5.5.1
- Change Page builder
- Header changes colour on mobile
- SEO – Fortuna
- WP Bakery Not Showing Up in Front or Back End