i have create different rules, for each device, for my rows using wpbakery, but in some desk or tablet with browser crome, I can se only the site with the original alignment responsive (ok for desk bad alignment in tablet) and not the new rules created specially, as if he didn’t see them.
Please can U see with is the problem? with other themes I never have this problem ah wpbekery work very fine!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video background not responsive
- Responsiveness Issue
- Mega Menu Not Displaying Menu Items
- Gutenberg: Page Attributes issue
- Text Box Settings
- shopping area optimization
- Can I link to anchors on other pages? Can sticky headers work in mobile layout?
- How do I centre buttons?
- Video background not responsive on mobile
- Problem with the Posts Page Featured Images Sizes