Please, how can I change count of columns in footer? I can divide it to max 4 in admin. I tried in inspector for html to change from col span_1_of_4 to col span_1_of_6 and it works.
Is it possible somehow to add in code 5th column or any ideas how to achieve this? I would like to have this:
Thank you very much.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme