Please, how can I change count of columns in footer? I can divide it to max 4 in admin. I tried in inspector for html to change from col span_1_of_4 to col span_1_of_6 and it works.
Is it possible somehow to add in code 5th column or any ideas how to achieve this? I would like to have this:
Thank you very much.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad