Noticed recently I keep getting a PHP notice on page-load which says “: A session had already been started – ignoring session_start() in”.
Any idea why why and how I can fix this?
Not only does it show on the page before people see the site content, it also messes with the spacing of the header from the body. Pls see example at: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly