Noticed recently I keep getting a PHP notice on page-load which says “: A session had already been started – ignoring session_start() in”.
Any idea why why and how I can fix this?
Not only does it show on the page before people see the site content, it also messes with the spacing of the header from the body. Pls see example at: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data