Noticed recently I keep getting a PHP notice on page-load which says “: A session had already been started – ignoring session_start() in”.
Any idea why why and how I can fix this?
Not only does it show on the page before people see the site content, it also messes with the spacing of the header from the body. Pls see example at: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background