I realise that support does not extend to third-party plugins that do not come with the theme, however, I am hoping there might be a simple work-around to make our Accessibility plugin work so our clients can comfortably use our website.
We are using UserWay on the Fortuna theme, and everything works amazingly. The only issue is that when using the “text resizer” portion of the plugin, it zooms in on the entire website and cuts off the right-hand side in the process, rather than just resizing text.
The author of the plugin has advised: “The behavior of the “bigger text” feature is somewhat dependent on the responsiveness of your website’s html/css.
If you have properly coded your site for responsiveness, that issue should not occur.”
This is the link to our staging website: http://6k3.ed0.myftpupload.com/
I hope there may be a html/css workaround for this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.