I am using a 1 page site and seem to be having problems when navigating to a section just below the point of the Accordion. On this site http://test.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com when clicking on Newsletters main menu option, the prior section (Pictures) has several Accordions for the different years of club pictures. Each time there is a request to navigate down to the Newsletter section, it expands the contents of the Accordion ahead of it and forces the Newsletter section to jump down about 100 pixels. I do have “Open by Default” checked on the Accordion so that it shows a table of Events rather than a blank section (collapsed Accordion) because we have challenged end users. It works perfectly on Google Chrome on a Windows 10 box without shifting down but not with MS Edge. Safari and Chrome on any iOS device consistently causes it to jump down.
Is there an initial page load option available to force an Accordion to automatically expand it’s contents before a user clicks on any navigation link/button? Once the Accordion has been expanded in the section, navigating around the site doesn’t seem to cause the jumping issue.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog