I am using a 1 page site and seem to be having problems when navigating to a section just below the point of the Accordion. On this site http://test.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com when clicking on Newsletters main menu option, the prior section (Pictures) has several Accordions for the different years of club pictures. Each time there is a request to navigate down to the Newsletter section, it expands the contents of the Accordion ahead of it and forces the Newsletter section to jump down about 100 pixels. I do have “Open by Default” checked on the Accordion so that it shows a table of Events rather than a blank section (collapsed Accordion) because we have challenged end users. It works perfectly on Google Chrome on a Windows 10 box without shifting down but not with MS Edge. Safari and Chrome on any iOS device consistently causes it to jump down.
Is there an initial page load option available to force an Accordion to automatically expand it’s contents before a user clicks on any navigation link/button? Once the Accordion has been expanded in the section, navigating around the site doesn’t seem to cause the jumping issue.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.