We have started using some SEO tools to check for things like missing “alt text” on images. It seems that when you click on a FEATURED IMAGE on a blog post, the image that pops up does not include the “alt text”, although the “alt text” is clearly filled in when looking at the media (image) details.
An example –> https://zuggand.com/what-zuggand/
Is this a limitation in the Magnific Popup plugin? Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you so much!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.