Hi BluwOwl, I’m sorry to be here again…
Today I tried to change some colors of my site, but it was a surprise to see that if I change the colors via Apparence > Customize > Colors (or Main Menu Styles – Custom menu 1 and Custom menu 2), and I publish the changes are not saved
Can you help me, please?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly