Hi BluwOwl, I’m sorry to be here again…
Today I tried to change some colors of my site, but it was a surprise to see that if I change the colors via Apparence > Customize > Colors (or Main Menu Styles – Custom menu 1 and Custom menu 2), and I publish the changes are not saved
Can you help me, please?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen