I received this email from my webhost stating forced upgrade coming in Jan 2019. That leaves about 1 months time. Would an update to Aqua be on the horizon to ensure compatibility?
PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 End of Life in December 2018
The organization responsible for maintaining PHP (the open source programming and scripting language used by all websites built with WordPress) has announced the end of life (EOL) for versions 5.6 and 7.0 by the end of December 2018. At that time, they will cease to offer critical security support for these PHP versions. All websites built with WordPress, globally, will need to upgrade to PHP 7.2.
PHP 7.2 offers some great benefits. Some customers on our platform who have already upgraded to PHP 7.2 have experienced increased website performance, including up to 40% faster page speed and greater memory efficiency. In addition, PHP 7.2 includes enhanced security via the inclusion of the Argon 2 password hashing function and the introduction of the Libsodium cryptography library.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly