after a forced upgrade from my hosting provider to PHP 7.2 both front and backend of one of my pages are not loading anymore and only a blank white page appears. Deactivating the Aqua theme with a FTP client helps so it must be the theme not one of the add ons.
Tried to fixed the problem with help of this source http://blueowlcreative.com/support_wp/forums/topic/update-to-php-7-0/ but that doen’t solve the problem.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?