after a forced upgrade from my hosting provider to PHP 7.2 both front and backend of one of my pages are not loading anymore and only a blank white page appears. Deactivating the Aqua theme with a FTP client helps so it must be the theme not one of the add ons.
Tried to fixed the problem with help of this source http://blueowlcreative.com/support_wp/forums/topic/update-to-php-7-0/ but that doen’t solve the problem.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- While activating Revolution Slider plugin it is throwing fatal error
- Removing Fortuna License
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms