When I view my blog it only shows 10 articles but I have a total of 22, can you advise how I can show them all – http://gc.osx.uk/latest-news/?
Also when I view my website on a 13″ laptop screen the logo is on one line and the menu items on a second line as per this screenshot – http://gc.osx.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Screen-Shot-2018-03-26-at-21.59.52.png. Can you advise how to fix?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data