I’ve created a page and inserted the [boc_blog_list] shortcode.
I’ve tried various CSS options as per suggestions in this forum to try and hide the date in this list but it always shows.
I am no programmer so I’m probably being very stupid. Can you help me?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin Won't Install
- Demo content import issue
- Demo Content – I'll Provide FTP Access
- Top navigation menu colour
- Hide menu text on 2nd level
- import demo data
- How to create a "Blog"
- Chinese Font Shows Up Differently in Chrome & Mozilla
- Grey space above menu
- problem with rows and columns