I recently updated the theme and none of the sidebars are showing, it’s just a blank space on the page. Here are some examples:
Have you encountered this issue before and is there a simple fix? If you need access to my site let me know. Would appreciate your help, thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen