I recently updated the theme and none of the sidebars are showing, it’s just a blank space on the page. Here are some examples:
Have you encountered this issue before and is there a simple fix? If you need access to my site let me know. Would appreciate your help, thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big