Where can I edit blog slider?
Currently I can see on left and right side of my blog post the arrows with text “Next post” and “Previous post” plus article title and Category. Sometimes the title of the article is cut in the middle so I assume there is a limit of characters. Can the limit be extended?
The slider also shows the Category. Can I edit it? Change it, eg. delete category to allow longer title text or instead of category add article date?
Thanks for all your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video background not responsive
- Responsiveness Issue
- Mega Menu Not Displaying Menu Items
- Gutenberg: Page Attributes issue
- Text Box Settings
- shopping area optimization
- Can I link to anchors on other pages? Can sticky headers work in mobile layout?
- How do I centre buttons?
- Video background not responsive on mobile
- Problem with the Posts Page Featured Images Sizes