Where can I edit blog slider?
Currently I can see on left and right side of my blog post the arrows with text “Next post” and “Previous post” plus article title and Category. Sometimes the title of the article is cut in the middle so I assume there is a limit of characters. Can the limit be extended?
The slider also shows the Category. Can I edit it? Change it, eg. delete category to allow longer title text or instead of category add article date?
Thanks for all your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background