After updating our Fortuna theme a page broke . It no longer shows the header image. There are also other elements broken on the page. And, there is a Light Box feature with a form broken. The form in question is opened when a user clicks on the GET A QUOTE button in the main nav. The light box opens, but the form never appears. You only see a loading icon spinning in the upper left corner of the form box. Please Advise.
Here are logins to the backend of the site: ADMIN LOGIN PORTAL
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme