We have now built our website using the Alea wordpress (capitalcaptions.com) theme but have noticed when testing it on different browsers and with different resolutions sizes on different laptops when the resolution size of the text is smaller or bigger than 100% the rows keep re-sizing and look out of whack.
I was wondering whether there is anything I can do that will make the sizes of the rows keep to a universal size regardless of the size of the browser that a client is looking at. for instance someone with a browser at 80% and someone else with a smaller screen but at 100%.
It seems that the size of the screen makes a different in terms of how the pages and rows are viewed.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Create menu with 4 levels
- Fixed Footer
- Featured Blog Image is Cut on the Left
- Retina logo not loading
- Can you share the code of Slider Revolution used on your Full Width Slider 1
- Static homepage option gone after downloading plugin Polylang?
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function putRevSlider()
- Logo in the middle of the navigation menu
- Footer Area