Hi Kal, and Happy New Year to you! :-h
The festive period has come and gone and now it’s back to the knitty-gritty of real life!
Anyway, I have a couple of problems I’d like to solve, if at all possible, but the first has thrown me completely. Hopefully you can help?
I wish to add Portfolio Categories and/or Portfolio posts to my main menu, but can’t figure out why I don’t have the options available to me in the menu editor? In the Aqua demo, the menu editor has the following options available in the menu editor … Pages + Portfolio + Services + Links + Categories + Format + Portfolio Categories … basically ALL options for what has been created.
As it stands, I have eight Portfolio Categories and several Portfolio posts, but the options (dropdowns) to be able add these to the menu are simply not there. All I have available to me is … Pages + Links + Categories … and, oddly, one of my Portfolio Categories is showing in the ‘Categories’ dropdown, but none of the others? Am I missing a trick here, or is something broken?
Is there a way of keeping the main Portfolio page (referred to as the ‘All’ page in the filter) in the breadcrumbs when viewing a Portfolio post? As it stands, when you view a Portfolio post the breadcrumbs knock out the Portfolio page and show the following … Home > Portfolio Category > Portfolio post name.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website