1. Anchors: I have put anchors on some blocks. I have linked to some of these in my top menu and some buttons. However when I’m one page and I click on a drop down of another page (linked to an anchor) nothing happens. However, if I’m on a page and click on a dropdown of the current page, it works. The same applies to buttons I’ve linked to anchors on another page. How do I get around this?
2. Sticky headers: I have set my headers to sticky, but in the mobile/tablet view they don’t stick, which means a user has to scroll all the way back up for the menu. Is there a way around this?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video background not responsive
- Responsiveness Issue
- Mega Menu Not Displaying Menu Items
- Gutenberg: Page Attributes issue
- Text Box Settings
- shopping area optimization
- Can I link to anchors on other pages? Can sticky headers work in mobile layout?
- How do I centre buttons?
- Video background not responsive on mobile
- Problem with the Posts Page Featured Images Sizes