Ever since WordPress updated to 5.0+, I have been having trouble with Aqua theme.
I can’t set “Related Projects in Portfolio” to NO in the theme option. Every time I switched to NO and hit SAVE CHANGE, it will automatically go back to default YES. Same goes with “Enable breadcrumbs”. Feels like it doesn’t save my changes.
The portfolio filter is not working properly. the thumbnail images are not showing. https://bectechnologies.net/products/
Is there any update I missed? I am currently on Version 2.3. Please please help !!!
Thank you very much in advance!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- add icons between columns
- move social icons to right side in header
- JS error on theme update
- Background colors changing
- Change Portfolio name
- Pages Back end
- ipad landscape header no visible header (header background color)
- Woocommerce shop/product pages header navbar transparent is not working
- Logo Retina version