Ever since WordPress updated to 5.0+, I have been having trouble with Aqua theme.
I can’t set “Related Projects in Portfolio” to NO in the theme option. Every time I switched to NO and hit SAVE CHANGE, it will automatically go back to default YES. Same goes with “Enable breadcrumbs”. Feels like it doesn’t save my changes.
The portfolio filter is not working properly. the thumbnail images are not showing. https://bectechnologies.net/products/
Is there any update I missed? I am currently on Version 2.3. Please please help !!!
Thank you very much in advance!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?