Ever since WordPress updated to 5.0+, I have been having trouble with Aqua theme.
I can’t set “Related Projects in Portfolio” to NO in the theme option. Every time I switched to NO and hit SAVE CHANGE, it will automatically go back to default YES. Same goes with “Enable breadcrumbs”. Feels like it doesn’t save my changes.
The portfolio filter is not working properly. the thumbnail images are not showing. https://bectechnologies.net/products/
Is there any update I missed? I am currently on Version 2.3. Please please help !!!
Thank you very much in advance!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Icons Update
- Help with portfolio page template
- Retina issues
- Fixed footer below and cart in menu
- Issue with RevSlider
- Where to edit phone and contact email in the header?
- Update to Aqua new version for PHP 7.1
- 502 Bad Gateway occured when importing demo data
- Parallax background on TOP of website
- show only main category breadcrumbs