My client has a black logo and pink and black colour scheme so we are hoping to be able to change the top header area which contains the logo and navigation to black rather than white in your Fortuna theme.
I cannot see a way to do this anywhere?
Is there a simple line of CSS that can be added?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data