Hello team Blue Owl, Good evening!
I’m working on creating a website and I’m having a difficulty that seems to be an easy solution.
I would like to customize the Site Menu so that it has colors in each of the elements contained in this Menu. As in the example of this site: http://alliate.com.br/
The “Portal do Cliente” item has color when the mouse is not in the element and also when it is in the element. And I would like to do just that.
I searched the documentation and topics listed here to do such an action and found the helper class: boc_nav_button – which I applied to the site I’m creating that is http://www.ipacriacao.com.br
This class partially answered me because I would like the element to have the inverse effect, that is, when the mouse is NOT POINTED the element will appear with a colored background and white color, and when the elemento IS WITH THE MOUSE POINTED, the element appears with white background and blue fountain.
How to perform such customization by kindness?
I hope you have understood, but any difficulty is enough that please inform me that I send more details.
I look forward to your response and thank you in advance!
I wish you a great week!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data