I have a few scenarios on my website where I am experiencing errors with [vc_column width=""]. The general error is that the column widths compressed and do not take up the full width of the page. Please see two scenarios and screenshots below.
#1: One is currently taken off the page due to the severity of how it is rendering. This uses [vc_column width="1/3"] (1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3), but compresses the three columns to the left 2/3rds of the page.
#2: This is currently on the page since it is not as obvious. This uses a pattern of [vc_column width="2/6"] and [vc_column width="1/6"] (1/6 + 2/6 + 1/6 + 2/6), but compresses the four columns to the left 3/4ths of the page.
You can find Error #2 in this section of the site: http://bigbelly.com/platform/#stations
Thank you very much for your expedited assistance in solving this problem!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme