Just bought the Fortuna’s template and got a problem.
When I open the console on Chrome I get infinite error when I scroll on the page. The error says :
[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/6662647093133312
preventDefault @ jquery.js:3
dispatch @ jquery.js:3
b @ SmoothScroll.min.js:1
What can I do to to fix it ?
Thank you for your answer,
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Create menu with 4 levels
- Fixed Footer
- Featured Blog Image is Cut on the Left
- Retina logo not loading
- Can you share the code of Slider Revolution used on your Full Width Slider 1
- Static homepage option gone after downloading plugin Polylang?
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function putRevSlider()
- Logo in the middle of the navigation menu
- Footer Area