Hi, I am having trouble adding content to existing pages (the main page container with classes: .container.animationStart is not displaying when we edit the page, even with scrolling down/up the page). The text looks fine in the edit page mode however when you update and select view mode it disappears and am left with a blank page (navigation and footer remains). I have tried viewing on different computers and browsers. It works on PC using Chrome and on iPad using Safari but not on mac using Firefox or Safari.
I would be grateful for any assistance.Thank you.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer