Hi, I am having trouble adding content to existing pages (the main page container with classes: .container.animationStart is not displaying when we edit the page, even with scrolling down/up the page). The text looks fine in the edit page mode however when you update and select view mode it disappears and am left with a blank page (navigation and footer remains). I have tried viewing on different computers and browsers. It works on PC using Chrome and on iPad using Safari but not on mac using Firefox or Safari.
I would be grateful for any assistance.Thank you.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.