Hi, I am having trouble adding content to existing pages (the main page container with classes: .container.animationStart is not displaying when we edit the page, even with scrolling down/up the page). The text looks fine in the edit page mode however when you update and select view mode it disappears and am left with a blank page (navigation and footer remains). I have tried viewing on different computers and browsers. It works on PC using Chrome and on iPad using Safari but not on mac using Firefox or Safari.
I would be grateful for any assistance.Thank you.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme