Hi, I am having trouble adding content to existing pages (the main page container with classes: .container.animationStart is not displaying when we edit the page, even with scrolling down/up the page). The text looks fine in the edit page mode however when you update and select view mode it disappears and am left with a blank page (navigation and footer remains). I have tried viewing on different computers and browsers. It works on PC using Chrome and on iPad using Safari but not on mac using Firefox or Safari.
I would be grateful for any assistance.Thank you.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- add icons between columns
- move social icons to right side in header
- JS error on theme update
- Background colors changing
- Change Portfolio name
- Pages Back end
- ipad landscape header no visible header (header background color)
- Woocommerce shop/product pages header navbar transparent is not working
- Logo Retina version
- favicon not updating