Hi, We have a content slider on this page, https://beaconecon.wpengine.com/, for ‘Practice Areas’ – the slider arrows work fine going ‘forward’ but if you go back twice, it shows a blank screen, is there a fix for this?
Also, the page builder is adding html tags such as <p> when we save in page builder; is there a fix for this?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)