Hi, We have a content slider on this page, https://beaconecon.wpengine.com/, for ‘Practice Areas’ – the slider arrows work fine going ‘forward’ but if you go back twice, it shows a blank screen, is there a fix for this?
Also, the page builder is adding html tags such as <p> when we save in page builder; is there a fix for this?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen