I know how to create a border for a table in HTML.
But when I use HTML to create a border for a table in the aqua template, I can see the border in the visual editor, but I can’t see it in the preview, and I can’t see it when I publish the page with the table.
What should I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)