I know how to create a border for a table in HTML.
But when I use HTML to create a border for a table in the aqua template, I can see the border in the visual editor, but I can’t see it in the preview, and I can’t see it when I publish the page with the table.
What should I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Fixed footer below and cart in menu
- Issue with RevSlider
- Where to edit phone and contact email in the header?
- Update to Aqua new version for PHP 7.1
- 502 Bad Gateway occured when importing demo data
- Parallax background on TOP of website
- show only main category breadcrumbs
- Background video not wanted
- Thema NO compatible
- "Inherited" site with Aqua Theme