I know how to create a border for a table in HTML.
But when I use HTML to create a border for a table in the aqua template, I can see the border in the visual editor, but I can’t see it in the preview, and I can’t see it when I publish the page with the table.
What should I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen