We are an SEO company, we offer different services, one of them being website creation.
Last year we purchased Fortuna for one of our clients and we’ve been using it for that client ever since. However, we recently realized crawlers are having a hard time reading this site because of the heavy amount of CSS code on a per page basis.
If you go to that homepage and click on view source on your browser, you’ll see that the CSS of that page is listed there.
As SEO experts, we realized this is disadvantageous for the site’s ranking, and we would like for you to help us out in finding a solution to this problem.
Saddle Creek logistics is a very important client for us and the website gets a considerable amount of traffic so this is critical for us.
IMPORTANT: Please copy me at [email protected] when responding to this request.
Thanks in advance!
- This topic was modified 5 months by Propecta.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background