We are an SEO company, we offer different services, one of them being website creation.
Last year we purchased Fortuna for one of our clients and we’ve been using it for that client ever since. However, we recently realized crawlers are having a hard time reading this site because of the heavy amount of CSS code on a per page basis.
If you go to that homepage and click on view source on your browser, you’ll see that the CSS of that page is listed there.
As SEO experts, we realized this is disadvantageous for the site’s ranking, and we would like for you to help us out in finding a solution to this problem.
Saddle Creek logistics is a very important client for us and the website gets a considerable amount of traffic so this is critical for us.
IMPORTANT: Please copy me at firstname.lastname@example.org when responding to this request.
Thanks in advance!
- This topic was modified 8 months by Propecta.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data