I have installed the Fortuna Theme by uploading the fortuna.zip through FTP -> unzipped & installed the theme.
I was importing the demo content as per the instruction in the docs
I was getting the following information
Hi there! Upload your WordPress eXtended RSS (WXR) file and we’ll import the posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags into this site.
Choose a WXR (.xml) file to upload, then click Upload file and import.
Choose a file from your computer: (Maximum size: 8 MB)
I have pointed to ‘fortuna.wordpress.2016-02-02.xml’ from my local directory.
I am not sure whether it is correct
After pointing the above file
i am getting
’500 – Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
I have changed the setting
max_execution_time = 640
memory_limit = 512M
But still i am facing the error Is there any other way to import the demo content
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background