I purchased the themeforest-12496833-fortuna-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme from you and followed all the instructions to upload the demo data hoping to get the same images, texts, etc as the demo. And it was not so.
Here is the demo link I wanted:
Here is what was uploaded to a test site:
As you can see, there are a lot of items the original demo does not have. And it was indicated in your Themeforest page that one could upload the demo.
And ON TOP OF THAT… all though all the plugins and everything was activated and imported as instructed, THERE IS NO REV SLIDER IN MY FRONT PAGE as the demo site.
Why in the world would you sell something like this. I have not rated your product until I see what kind of support you provide.
How do I get the revolution slider to work with your images?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen