I purchased the themeforest-12496833-fortuna-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme from you and followed all the instructions to upload the demo data hoping to get the same images, texts, etc as the demo. And it was not so.
Here is the demo link I wanted:
Here is what was uploaded to a test site:
As you can see, there are a lot of items the original demo does not have. And it was indicated in your Themeforest page that one could upload the demo.
And ON TOP OF THAT… all though all the plugins and everything was activated and imported as instructed, THERE IS NO REV SLIDER IN MY FRONT PAGE as the demo site.
Why in the world would you sell something like this. I have not rated your product until I see what kind of support you provide.
How do I get the revolution slider to work with your images?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?
- I am trying to rearange the tabs of my page.