I am unfamiliar with editing code but have followed the directions on here that you have given others and deleted a few lines of code (the lines of code that had to do with media grid, post masonry grid…) I went back into the editor to add in a line of code that you suggested for not showing page titles on any page, and it says that there are errors throughout, in places I have not touched. What happened? What can I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly