I am unfamiliar with editing code but have followed the directions on here that you have given others and deleted a few lines of code (the lines of code that had to do with media grid, post masonry grid…) I went back into the editor to add in a line of code that you suggested for not showing page titles on any page, and it says that there are errors throughout, in places I have not touched. What happened? What can I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.