I am unfamiliar with editing code but have followed the directions on here that you have given others and deleted a few lines of code (the lines of code that had to do with media grid, post masonry grid…) I went back into the editor to add in a line of code that you suggested for not showing page titles on any page, and it says that there are errors throughout, in places I have not touched. What happened? What can I do?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen