After installing, I can activate the theme. But when I click on Theme Options, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::add_help_tab() in /home/content/92/7956392/html/testing-site/wp-content/themes/themeforest-3649588-aqua-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-template/Aqua/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 180
When I click on Customize I get this: Cannot load customize.php.
I tried re-uploading the theme files with the same result.
Can you tell me the problem?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working
- WPBakery page builder button not showing for custom post types
- Differentiating sub-menu heading from sub-menu items
- Updates Fortuna
- home video slider html5 video is not showing any movements
- wpbakery page builder update
- Install Error
- Portfolio search option along with filters is possible? Menu highlight in single