After installing, I can activate the theme. But when I click on Theme Options, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::add_help_tab() in /home/content/92/7956392/html/testing-site/wp-content/themes/themeforest-3649588-aqua-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-template/Aqua/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 180
When I click on Customize I get this: Cannot load customize.php.
I tried re-uploading the theme files with the same result.
Can you tell me the problem?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.