After installing, I can activate the theme. But when I click on Theme Options, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::add_help_tab() in /home/content/92/7956392/html/testing-site/wp-content/themes/themeforest-3649588-aqua-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-template/Aqua/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 180
When I click on Customize I get this: Cannot load customize.php.
I tried re-uploading the theme files with the same result.
Can you tell me the problem?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog