After installing, I can activate the theme. But when I click on Theme Options, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::add_help_tab() in /home/content/92/7956392/html/testing-site/wp-content/themes/themeforest-3649588-aqua-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-template/Aqua/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php on line 180
When I click on Customize I get this: Cannot load customize.php.
I tried re-uploading the theme files with the same result.
Can you tell me the problem?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.