After the update of WordPress to its latest version I am facing some issues on Visual Composer.
1) Save option not working on Visual Composer.
2) Cannot add VC elements to the pages via backend editor.
Will you be able to release an update after checking this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.