I noticed that in the carousel the preview images have a resolution of 680x380px, but using the carousel with 1 item visible at a time (fullwidth) these are obviously grainy because it increases their size.
(I attach screen)
How can I change this setting to have images at an optimal resolution in all possibilities?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background