Is there a way to use the portfolio filter just for my posts? So I like to use the same idea for my post, what is in the “Portfolio GRID SETTINGS” (Enable Filter Links (YES) Set to Yes if you want Category Filter Links above your grid).
It add a line with the categories and you can click on them, and it rearrange the grids content.
(Sorry for my poor english).
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)