Hope you can help!
PHP was recently upgraded to 7.0 and it’s caused an issue with the site – specifically, users now can’t click on links or form fields on the contact us page: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
I’ve reset PHP to 5.3 and restored all files and DBs to pre-upgrade but the problem is still there now. Seems to occur on all browsers – Chrome/Firefox/Edge
Any idea why this is happening?
And how I can fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.