Hope you can help!
PHP was recently upgraded to 7.0 and it’s caused an issue with the site – specifically, users now can’t click on links or form fields on the contact us page: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
I’ve reset PHP to 5.3 and restored all files and DBs to pre-upgrade but the problem is still there now. Seems to occur on all browsers – Chrome/Firefox/Edge
Any idea why this is happening?
And how I can fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?