Hope you can help!
PHP was recently upgraded to 7.0 and it’s caused an issue with the site – specifically, users now can’t click on links or form fields on the contact us page: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
I’ve reset PHP to 5.3 and restored all files and DBs to pre-upgrade but the problem is still there now. Seems to occur on all browsers – Chrome/Firefox/Edge
Any idea why this is happening?
And how I can fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen