Hope you can help!
PHP was recently upgraded to 7.0 and it’s caused an issue with the site – specifically, users now can’t click on links or form fields on the contact us page: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
I’ve reset PHP to 5.3 and restored all files and DBs to pre-upgrade but the problem is still there now. Seems to occur on all browsers – Chrome/Firefox/Edge
Any idea why this is happening?
And how I can fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Aqua WP Theme v2.4 (PHP 7 compatibility update)
- Wp bakery gone after godaddy wp5.0 update
- Banner before menu
- How to remove author box for a specific author
- WP Bakery update
- Aqua compatibility with PHP 7.2
- Post Carousel – No Picture Shown
- WordPress 5.0 updates
- Language Selection in Header
- Timeline Not Loading Correctly