Hope you can help!
PHP was recently upgraded to 7.0 and it’s caused an issue with the site – specifically, users now can’t click on links or form fields on the contact us page: http://www.robinsonslondon.com/contact/
I’ve reset PHP to 5.3 and restored all files and DBs to pre-upgrade but the problem is still there now. Seems to occur on all browsers – Chrome/Firefox/Edge
Any idea why this is happening?
And how I can fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad