The color of the text in the Fortuna Heading was letting us pick a color and wrapping to make certain words to be accent color. When I add a Fortuna Heading into a new row, all the letters are the accent color and I can’t change it.
Like if you scroll down on this page of the website (except for the header which the color is working but the image is not for some reason)
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox