When going to the “Design” tab and changing the font size, regardless of what number I put in there, the font size always displays the same. I also tried changing the heading tag….makes no difference. Always the same size.
How do I fix this? This is on a new WordPress / Fortuna theme installation.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505