When going to the “Design” tab and changing the font size, regardless of what number I put in there, the font size always displays the same. I also tried changing the heading tag….makes no difference. Always the same size.
How do I fix this? This is on a new WordPress / Fortuna theme installation.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big