When going to the “Design” tab and changing the font size, regardless of what number I put in there, the font size always displays the same. I also tried changing the heading tag….makes no difference. Always the same size.
How do I fix this? This is on a new WordPress / Fortuna theme installation.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin Won't Install
- Demo content import issue
- Demo Content – I'll Provide FTP Access
- Top navigation menu colour
- Hide menu text on 2nd level
- import demo data
- How to create a "Blog"
- Chinese Font Shows Up Differently in Chrome & Mozilla
- Grey space above menu
- problem with rows and columns