When going to the “Design” tab and changing the font size, regardless of what number I put in there, the font size always displays the same. I also tried changing the heading tag….makes no difference. Always the same size.
How do I fix this? This is on a new WordPress / Fortuna theme installation.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website