Hi, I want to understand what happens in the background with the Contact Form 7 as I’m concerned that I won’t be complying to GDPR in May when someone enters their data. Where does the data go and how is it stored? Can I add checkboxes to the form for them to opt-in if it is necessary? Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors
- Header Image Size