Hi, I want to understand what happens in the background with the Contact Form 7 as I’m concerned that I won’t be complying to GDPR in May when someone enters their data. Where does the data go and how is it stored? Can I add checkboxes to the form for them to opt-in if it is necessary? Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.