Hi, I want to understand what happens in the background with the Contact Form 7 as I’m concerned that I won’t be complying to GDPR in May when someone enters their data. Where does the data go and how is it stored? Can I add checkboxes to the form for them to opt-in if it is necessary? Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?
- I am trying to rearange the tabs of my page.