Hi, I want to understand what happens in the background with the Contact Form 7 as I’m concerned that I won’t be complying to GDPR in May when someone enters their data. Where does the data go and how is it stored? Can I add checkboxes to the form for them to opt-in if it is necessary? Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox