Hi, I want to understand what happens in the background with the Contact Form 7 as I’m concerned that I won’t be complying to GDPR in May when someone enters their data. Where does the data go and how is it stored? Can I add checkboxes to the form for them to opt-in if it is necessary? Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen