Thank you for the great Savia Theme, everything is working great except just noticing on Contact Page the map is grey out, Google map is requiring an API key. Now where do I place the API key on the theme?
When I go to Savia Options/ Contact Page where is says “If you want a map to appear on your contact page, please enter the Google Address you want to appear on it here” I have tried different options on that section
1.- Los Angeles CA – did not work
2.- The URL address of Los Angeles Area on google maps – did not work
3.- The embeded code – did not work
Can you please help?
Thank you so much for the great work.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Jquery version supported
- Getting a Internal Service Error
- boxed style revolution slider
- Weird horizontal line under header image.
- No compatibility with 9 and lower iOs
- diagonal line on row
- bar graph percentage cloud covers text
- break in menu
- Icon Text Widgets – links problem
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags