I am working with Fortuna and i like it very much. Recently i discovered two problems:
1. I am using on some pages the plugin “Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer”. In the beginning of the pages i adjust background pictures on 100% viewport (full width). I realized that Google does not or just partly render those pages, as soon as i am testing it on google search console (Retrieve as on Google function).
Now my question: do you know anything about this problem? And how/where can i adjust the hight/width of background pictures within the plugin (VC) so that Google can read the size of the picture?
2. In the settings document you recommend using the plugin “Better WordPress Minify”. I am not really satisfied with the result of this plugin. I tried before “Autoptimize” but it destroyed my hole site. Do you have an alternative plugin for minifying css & js that works well with your theme?
Hope for help!
- This topic was modified 1 year by goldstorm.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background