Google Rendering Problem (SEO) & Better WP Minify

goldstorm
    February 9, 2017 at 12:59 am #30966

Hi,

I am working with Fortuna and i like it very much. Recently i discovered two problems:

1. I am using on some pages the plugin “Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer”. In the beginning of the pages i adjust background pictures on 100% viewport (full width). I realized that Google does not or just partly render those pages, as soon as i am testing it on google search console (Retrieve as on Google function).
    Now my question: do you know anything about this problem? And how/where can i adjust the hight/width of background pictures within the plugin (VC) so that Google can read the size of the picture?

2. In the settings document you recommend using the plugin “Better WordPress Minify”. I am not really satisfied with the result of this plugin. I tried before “Autoptimize” but it destroyed my hole site. Do you have an alternative plugin for minifying css & js that works well with your theme?

Hope for help!
    Best regards,
    Adi

• This topic was modified 3 months by  goldstorm.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.