Dear support staff
For some posts, I’m using Visual Composer. When I insert this prepared content to a post I see a grey bar above the menu which is about 10px, even if I disable “Page heading” in the post settings.
Now I would like suppress this grey space, so the heading row is on top.
Please refer to this site to see what I mean by that:
Thank you very much for your assistance
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.