I found an issue using Gutenberg.
When I edit a page, within “Page Attributes” the “Parent” item is not displayed.
I must switch to Classic Editor, and “Parent” is displayed.
So, if I need to set a page as a child of… I must switch to the Classic Editor.
It is possible to fix it?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin
- cannot save any template i create with wpbakery, how can I enable it?
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working
- WPBakery page builder button not showing for custom post types
- Differentiating sub-menu heading from sub-menu items
- Updates Fortuna
- home video slider html5 video is not showing any movements
- wpbakery page builder update