Is there an easy way to do three columns on the header and footer? I tried deleted one widget on the footer but it doesn’t seem I can do that. Also, my portfolio isn’t appearing like the portfolio in the live demo. Am I missing a plugin or just dumb? Thanks. Chris
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)