I’m having some issues with putting up our header logo (link below). I would like it to occupy more space, and I’ve tried to resize it (scaled) and re-uploading, trying different sizes but nothing seems to change.
What would be the best way to get the logo to occupy more space?
Sorry about the beginner-level question.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website