I’m having some issues with putting up our header logo (link below). I would like it to occupy more space, and I’ve tried to resize it (scaled) and re-uploading, trying different sizes but nothing seems to change.
What would be the best way to get the logo to occupy more space?
Sorry about the beginner-level question.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme