I’m having some issues with putting up our header logo (link below). I would like it to occupy more space, and I’ve tried to resize it (scaled) and re-uploading, trying different sizes but nothing seems to change.
What would be the best way to get the logo to occupy more space?
Sorry about the beginner-level question.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big