Hi – We’ve been having an intermittent issue with the underlying image under the header. Most pages have a wood texture under the transparent menu. This is created by a 150px spacer with a background image set to cover. The other pages behave as they should but every so often the Home page spacer will appear below the transparent menu leaving the header completely white as the text and logo are white. I’m somehow able to fix it for awhile but it comes back.
Very bizzare. I matched the spacer effect settings with the other pages and it seems to have corrected itself again.. but for how long is unknown.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website