Hi – We’ve been having an intermittent issue with the underlying image under the header. Most pages have a wood texture under the transparent menu. This is created by a 150px spacer with a background image set to cover. The other pages behave as they should but every so often the Home page spacer will appear below the transparent menu leaving the header completely white as the text and logo are white. I’m somehow able to fix it for awhile but it comes back.
Very bizzare. I matched the spacer effect settings with the other pages and it seems to have corrected itself again.. but for how long is unknown.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505