Hi – We’ve been having an intermittent issue with the underlying image under the header. Most pages have a wood texture under the transparent menu. This is created by a 150px spacer with a background image set to cover. The other pages behave as they should but every so often the Home page spacer will appear below the transparent menu leaving the header completely white as the text and logo are white. I’m somehow able to fix it for awhile but it comes back.
Very bizzare. I matched the spacer effect settings with the other pages and it seems to have corrected itself again.. but for how long is unknown.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin Won't Install
- Demo content import issue
- Demo Content – I'll Provide FTP Access
- Top navigation menu colour
- Hide menu text on 2nd level
- import demo data
- How to create a "Blog"
- Chinese Font Shows Up Differently in Chrome & Mozilla
- Grey space above menu
- problem with rows and columns