Hi – We’ve been having an intermittent issue with the underlying image under the header. Most pages have a wood texture under the transparent menu. This is created by a 150px spacer with a background image set to cover. The other pages behave as they should but every so often the Home page spacer will appear below the transparent menu leaving the header completely white as the text and logo are white. I’m somehow able to fix it for awhile but it comes back.
Very bizzare. I matched the spacer effect settings with the other pages and it seems to have corrected itself again.. but for how long is unknown.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data