I added some social icons to my header but they appear now right above my logo on the left side of the page. I would like to add them on the right side of the page, if possible under the header contacts (phone, email) I already added before. There is a possibility to change the header contacts position in the theme options (right or left), but I can’t see an option to change the position of the social icons.
Thank you for your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Filter only a certain Category from your portfolio grid does not work
- Facing some issues on Visual Composer and WordPress 4.9
- Responsive Questions
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version