I added some social icons to my header but they appear now right above my logo on the left side of the page. I would like to add them on the right side of the page, if possible under the header contacts (phone, email) I already added before. There is a possibility to change the header contacts position in the theme options (right or left), but I can’t see an option to change the position of the social icons.
Thank you for your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- I can add new Visual Composer templates from the library
- WPML missing elements in translated pages
- How to create Video Popup (lightbox) links?
- Visual Composer front end editor not showing
- activate Revolution Sliders
- Create Table, and put the border
- Problem with smooth scroll
- Header Social Icons Position
- remove the all bottom in the portfolio grid
- protfolio pages show 404