I have migrated the site over to [will include the site in the next private post] to deploy it. It is now live but when I checked on iphones, the headers and rows with videos are not displaying. Please visit the service page and about us page, and portfolio pages to review the problems.
Moreover, on the home page, I have disabled the second row from the top with animations for iphones and tablets but the white gap is still showing.
It seems that none of the HIDE effects are working at all.
Thank you for your prompt reply!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website