I followed the documentation manual, imported all demo data including demo data for Revolution Slider, but there are several problems.
I.e. revolution slider demodata are not working, there are 0 slides in imported sliders.
1) /home/ (and on several other homepage mutations) – there is message “No slides found, please add some slides”
2) /home/landing-page/ – there is message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias video_slider2 not found. ”
3) /services/ – message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias heading_slider_video not found.”
4) /about-us-2/ – message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias small_slider not found. ”
in the 1) case, there are probably some broken data from “RevSliderDemoData/home_slider.zip”
in the other cases there are missing demo data completely. Is it possible to provide demodata which are used on the preview on themeforest.com?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad