I followed the documentation manual, imported all demo data including demo data for Revolution Slider, but there are several problems.
I.e. revolution slider demodata are not working, there are 0 slides in imported sliders.
1) /home/ (and on several other homepage mutations) – there is message “No slides found, please add some slides”
2) /home/landing-page/ – there is message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias video_slider2 not found. ”
3) /services/ – message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias heading_slider_video not found.”
4) /about-us-2/ – message “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias small_slider not found. ”
in the 1) case, there are probably some broken data from “RevSliderDemoData/home_slider.zip”
in the other cases there are missing demo data completely. Is it possible to provide demodata which are used on the preview on themeforest.com?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- widgets not working
- Shortcodes buttons not visible
- Modify page heading padding
- php 5.6
- Problem with hosted video
- My menu in the Sidebar
- logo size & background color
- Responsive Problems
- Move right or or remove icon home fro the menu
- Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154